Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

DH CARIBOU PLANS?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 10:36 AM
SIMCO
My Feedback: (33)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DH CARIBOU PLANS?

HI gang, looking high and low for decent caribou blueprint style pics or diagrams. Found lots of pictures. Anybody make r/c plans for this bird? Thanks for the help Simco
Old 04-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Ado

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DH CARIBOU PLANS?

Scale RC have Caribou plans. They are incomplete(no CoG location) and no build instructions.. so I would recommend an advanced builder for them. The fibreglass parts(cowl) advertised on the site are no longer available either.

http://www.scalercmodels.com/

cheers,

Ado
Old 04-23-2005, 11:04 PM
SIMCO
My Feedback: (33)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: DH CARIBOU PLANS?

Thanks for the reply Ado.I took a drawing off the net(aviation zone I think) and had it enlarged side view and it came out the same dementions. I think the plans will set me up better with the wing, tapered and all. Stans fiber tech makes a nice radial cowl 7in, for the plane. I think build this one Simco