Thanks Gary , i went thru the cd and the pic is there. That should do it . I am going to take the file to work and blow it up a bit then convert it to scale.
I remember you mentioned before that you didn't trust the nylon bolts that came with the kitΒ*because this bird is going to get a bit heavier than it was desighned for Β*. So tonight i am spending some time in this area . I noticed the cross strap for the wing bolt nutsΒ*areΒ*not Β*sturdy enough . So i have a choice , put try stock on the top edge of the booms where they meet the mid wing section and glue them in perminint. OrΒ* remove the straps . I decided to cut out the straps and make new ones Β*from 1/8'' heavy Β*ply and laminate 2 pieces together . My thinking is i can control the alighnment of the blind nuts and wing bolts much better then stock .I have nothing to lose , i can always go back to glueing the section in perminant. As i posted above i machined myself new wing bolts from aluminum , they are very light .
As far as the wieght , a month ago i rough installed all the components and she came in just over 19 lbs. When i get done with beefing up the wing bolt section i will check her again. Not much more going in Β*her except for the finish foil ( i gotta try it , never used it before so what the heck ).
This entire mod is full o f technics i have never tried before and i have to say i am taking my time with great results in every area .
I don't know about this bird beeing better than yours but i am doing my best while learning alot .
I am sure this summer we will meet up to do some testing on other projects . I will bring the P-38 with me and it would be an honor to hand you the controls .