Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Hobbico Twinstar minibuildlog (Former: The urge for a twin.)

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Hobbico Twinstar minibuildlog (Former: The urge for a twin.)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 12:49 PM
flying pastor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobbico Twinstar minibuildlog (Former: The urge for a twin.)

Gizmo. Unfortunately Tower need 120 dollars to ship to the uk and then I would have to pay customs duties and tax of 17.5% on top. a twinstar would be about 320 dollars by the time it got to the UK. Even allowing for the good exch rate at the present it is still too much. I can still dream though. Chris.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Gizmo-RCU
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobbico Twinstar minibuildlog (Former: The urge for a twin.)

Sorry to hear that there is so much cost, think you might cast around for plans to scratch build a twin? The Pica Duallist(sp) is a really neat plane and flies well, perhaps someone here on RCU might have plans. A friend just comlpeted a neat little P-38 twin profile kit with FX-25's. I don't think it is as fast as the twinstar I have but the observers at the field like it when we fly.
Bruce