The plane is now finished!
I've used about 10 hours from start to finish on this project, so it is a very fast build.
I built this plane by the plan as far as it was possible, however I did some things different:
1. Changed all the screws for the engine mount to 4-40x7/8"
2. Had to cut out holes in both nacelle covers in order to make the links/servo move freely (Should have placed servomount beneath skin instead).
3. Twisted the nosegear to improve movement.
4. Some CA hinges were missing, so I used pin hinges on rudder and elevator.
Anything else went according to plans.
Pics of the finished plane below!