Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

** AMES Iowa Multi Meet **

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

** AMES Iowa Multi Meet **

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 07:23 AM
DelRay

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ** AMES Iowa Multi Meet **

Thanks Mark, I'm anxious to see the pics that Lloyd and Starla took, and the slide show sounds fantastic. I'm also excited about attending next year's Multi event , better start getting ready for it.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:30 PM
kram-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most of the CD's with still pictures and the Broadway musical slide show went out Friday.

My copy program went Splat! right before I finished, so if you're unlucky enough to be in the bottom 5 or 6 of my envelope stack, it will take another few days. Most of you should get your CD today or tomorrow.

Remember, there are A LOT more photos in the separate attached files, and just because they didn't go into the slide show doesn't mean they're bad. They are very GOOD!

I have seen the master copy of the video (DVD) and it is even better than last year's. It's got interviews (I never knew you guys were so smooth in front of a camera!), simultaneous on-board video, a special live appearance from our national mascot, etc.. I hope to mail those to you soon. I will reverse the envelope addressing file for mailing of the DVD's to make up for some of you getting your CD's later.

mt
Old 10-07-2009, 12:13 AM
kram
My Feedback: (7)

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

DVD's went in the mail today.

Do make an effort to watch other pilots' planes fly, please

DVD's are free to participants, along with a thick slice of gratitude from me for helping make this event successful.

Extra copies, or non-pilots, are $10.

A special THANKS to all volunteers and esp. the photographers. You'll see what I mean when you get your disk.

Thanks,

Mark
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay74349.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	1290015   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hc92170.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	1290016   Click image for larger version

Name:	In27886.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	1290017   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oi15567.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	1290018  
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 AM
ckramer
My Feedback: (2)

Hi Mark,The disk is nothing but AWSOME. The swansons have done it again! I can't wait to see the video.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:00 AM
DelRay

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark,

Thanks to those that made the video and the still pics possible, and thanks to you Mark for copying them and sending them out. The interviews within the flight video was very neat, "top notch" all the way. The pics give one a chance to see some things we didn't catch the first time down the flight line.
I'm still looking at the video of the landing of my 310, when the nose gear folds under, it looks like there was something in the grass at the end of the mat.[X(] I've checked it all out since, there is no damage and not a clue as to why it happened.
One of my winter projects is getting the Cessna 337 ready for next year's Multi-Fly event, internal structural problems kept it home this year, but it'll be ready for 2010 for sure.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:17 PM
kram-RCU

2010 Multi-Fly will be Labor Day Saturday again: September 4-5, 2010.

Pending approval from the AMA District VII Coordinator, of course.

I hope you all can make it.

mt