After studying all 26 pages of this subject it stands out that the joint between the tail and the fuselage on the Tigercat is weak. On the full size aircraft the hatch over the wing is part of the main structure, whereas on the model the hatch provides no strength at all. Therefore I decided the change this by making the hatch cover part of the structure. I have run a 4mm dia carbon fibre tube almost the full length of the fuselage as high up as possible, attached to the skin with flexicyano glue ( from 5 star adhesives ) - . The hatch cover has been strengthened with 10mm x 3mm spruce and the whole structure is connected by bolt on wooden plates. The front plates are completely removable to allow the wings to be removed.
The plan is that this will increase the overall strength of the joint between the tail section and the main fuselage. Apart from this I have only added flexicyano to any badly glued joints - The overall weight increase is 30 grams. I will add some strength in the area of the nose wheel attachment but basically my thinking is that adding more general strengthening will encourage the ABS fuselage to shatter on impact .
The landing gear is to be " own design" and I have downgraded my engine spec to ASP 75 two stroke glow converted to Rcexl ignition ( like all my other glow engines ) to minimise vibration.
I will have to study how to add pictures as I've failed at this time !