Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

CMP C-160

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Goran619
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CMP C-160

I am currently building a CMP C-160 to fly next year and this morning i attached the wings onto the fuselage and after i bolted them on i had it sitting on my bench and was looking at the wings and the left wing was about 4" higher than the right.does the wings dihedral matter as muchwhen its actually on the plane or does it more or less just matter that the dihedral was even before the wings were installed? seeing as the landing gearcould just be causing the right side to be a little lower.Seeing as im still a newbie and still have alot to learn about flying and building will this make a difference in the air or how do i measure and correct the dihedral between the right and left wing? When I installed the wings i did spend alot of time measuring from each tip to the tail of the fueslage and i got the wings as centered as possible. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:27 PM
aerowoof

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: CMP C-160

if the wing was a two piece design before assembly and it is centered properly the dihedral should be the same on both sides.if it isn't you better find out why and correct it now.