Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

How do I achieve desired airflow

On my Electric rotowing because of it's rotation my motrs and props must turn counter clockwise to pull air in from wingtips across the larger surface area.Do I put pusher props up front or get reverse props if they make them?
    Charlie111 Looking for two HIGH PERFORMANCE motors with single channel speed control.BRUSH OR BRUSHLESS

RE: How do I achieve desired airflow

Looking at my motors they have to turn clockwise.The props that came with the first motors rotated counter clockwiseTo make it simple do they make such a prop for the pylon Racers? could'nt find them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Qn38459.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	1521621  
    Charlie111 Looking for two HIGH PERFORMANCE motors with single channel speed control.BRUSH OR BRUSHLESS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Do you want to do something like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3KrFV0-WFw

Well thats cool but mine is like a lightweight oversized propeller that is Rotated from the wingtips.I'm not sure what normal rotation is but, front view my props have to turn clockwise.Not pusher but, possibly use pusher props on front mounted motor.Then again I don't know what standard rotation is?I want to turn the air inward for better performance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	If10861.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	1521793