Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Unusual R/C
Reload this Page >

need help with kyosho blizzard!

Notices
Unusual R/C Discuss Airships, Blimps, LTA, VTOL, Ground Effect Vehicles, Hovercaft and more.

need help with kyosho blizzard!

Old 11-19-2010, 12:51 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default need help with kyosho blizzard!

well, i bought what i was told was a kyosho blizzard EV roller. only, its a GP roller. didnt realized it till my motor mounts arrived today and realized the wholes dont line up!

i have NO interest in owning a nitro version. i dont do nitro at all.

i cant tell from looking at the exploded views what is different besides the main chassis plate. i already spend too much money on this thing, but is all i need is a main chassis plate then i might as well get is. otherwise i dont know what im gonna do with this chassis.

[:'(][:@][&:]
Old 11-21-2010, 09:29 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need help with kyosho blizzard!

Not real sure what all you would need, but even if just the chassis plate, it might be real hard to get one. Kyosho parts in general are a pain to get.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Lorduss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i converted my nitro to electric about 4 years ago, there are a few specific parts you need,
A chassie plate, electric motor mounting plate, plastic mount that bolts under the motor and holds the shaft the spur attaches to ,spur, i think bearings and i think even the shaft from the tranny to diff is different, i realy do not rember
you well probbably need to find some diagrams online or even call kyosho, i do rember my parts coming from the UK but at the time i did this was a few months before the new blizzard releases.
call kyosho first and see what they can do for you, someone should be able to tell you what parts you need, ebay does have random blizzard parts when i have looked as well
good luck
Old 02-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Entourage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my first post, and I am looking for a body for my Kyosho Blizzard. I changed the original 540 class motor to a brushless which helped with the power issue. Also I made a set of paddle tracks for deep snow and climbing. The original tracks didn't have enough grip and seemed to get stuck in powder kind of easy. These made a huge difference in its movement in the snow, and the brushless Castle moter gave it much more power.

I need a body for the blizzard and would like a few spare parts if anyone has some. Check out my other toys. "XTM Rail, Venom Creeper"