Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Flying Thingz????

Are they still in business? I have sent a couple messages from their web site but haven't gotten a reply. There also isn't any contact phone number. Not overly interested in giving out my card information to a company I cannot communicate with.

Anyone have a number for them?

Thanks!
    I\'\'\'\'m in a jet!!! What could possibly go wrong?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Flying Thingz????

Their websight looks like its still up and running great but I dont see a phone # either. I bought a lawnmower kit maybe 2 years ago but havent dealt with them since then
    WACO Brotherhood #166/ Cub Brotherhood #16
    1/2 Scale Stits Sky Baby Brotherhood #1

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

You can pay your money, as I did, over a year ago and to date, ( NO KIT, NO ANSWER TO EMAILS AND NO REFUND ) WARNING

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I don't understand why a company would maintain a web site and not respond to inquiries if they are a legitimate business. I have made several attempts to contact them over the last couple of years. There use to be a phone number on their old web site and I would get a recording saying someone would be back in touch with me but that never happened. Then they redid their web site (2011) which looks very nice but there isn't a phone number or an address to contact them. When you e-mail them you get an "auto reply" saying they will be in touch. I have never heard back from them even after 4 - 5 attempts to contact them. They do have all the ordering information on their web site but buyer beware!! I would not send them any money. If anyone out there has a Flying Dog House they would like to part with please contact me. Our club is in need of one for our annual air show.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm sorry to say I'm not the only one to send Flying Things????????(*@*%_) Money and get nothing, I've had emails from about 12 people trying to get there money back, and a lot more trying to get there orders all in the UK, It looks like the new web site is just one big con, as you say buyer beware! it's on longer a legitimate business.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

There must be someone this could be reported to so this web site could be shut down. It would seem there should be some form of fraud being committed here.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Don't know why your having problems with your site.But I have never used them? Talk to Iron Eagle .He gave me some sites that were very dependable
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sq48192.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	1600241  
    Charlie111 Looking for two HIGH PERFORMANCE motors with single channel speed control.BRUSH OR BRUSHLESS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Not sure what you are talking about!!. It's not my site, it's Flying Thingz's site with no contact information.
    Check out, www.flyingthingz.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Spacewalker 1,
    I'm sorry but I never said it was your site, I fully understand It's Flying Thingz's and was run by someone by the name of Spiro, I did find Spiro's Email address and He answered my email the same day, But me said The Company was sold. The new owners name is Tony and he is still in business, (I wonder if it's making kits, building web sits, or just taking our cash for nothing, as you can email him but never get a reply) His new web site now says Awaiting Payment on my order, But my receipt and my bank and paypal all show Iv'e Paid. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF YOU SEND MONEY YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sorry Kevin. I was responding to Charlie111. I think there is some type of confusion on what the problem is.