Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

100:1 GRU for 700series motor

This isn't really r/c related, but google isn't really revealing a lot here.. This is for my sons powerwheels jeep.. Well its not a powerwheels, but a like ride on toy. My boy drove it off a curb sideways and broke a gearbox, and when I looked at it, the other gearbox was cracked as well. I can't find a manufacturer name and need 2 100:1 gear reduction boxes that'll fit 18v Dewalt hammer drill motors (700series). Thanks for any replies or help!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 100:1 GRU for 700series motor

i dont know if this will be of any help to you but if you still have the vehicle and it still needs fixed. I happen to know of a place located in Mc Donald, Pennsylvania its called Small Engine World ph. # 724-926-3330 they are a certified power wheels repair shop. although your not sure of the manufacturer of the vehicle if you can describe the vehicle or send them a pic of it they may be able to help you in getting replacement parts. The gentleman that does the repairs has a vast knowledge of these type of vehicles. hope this helped you in some way shape or form.
    I DO NOT GO WHERE THE PATH LEADS, I INSTEAD CREATE MY OWN PATH, AND LEAVE A TRAIL!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: 100:1 GRU for 700series motor

I appreciate your willingness to answer a seemingly dead thread, but I got rid of it and got the kids a 2 seat go-kart.