Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: buss idea?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

buss idea?

i have the crazy idea from a mythbusters show once and i want to make something similar to this i have a road car and could easily stretch it out myself i really want to make like a drift/tuner buss, does any body have any suggestions or anything, has anyone even built one like this before i think it will be fun to drift even if it is a monster but my main concern is a driveshaft what could i use to make one long eaghnough, call me crazy but i think i will have lots of fun.

the fattest drifter in PA

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: buss idea?

imposable
    the frame is way to high to convert a buss on to a drift car it would roll over before it would side slid

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have another Idea for you (The Flying Car) I have re-inveted the Helicopter.Check out prototype (Electric Rotowing) This could be adapted for a small (Electric Car) The control surfaces could be built into the unit.Using the cars power supply! I Hope I can get a few people behind this Idea.I have gotten the Bugs out by changing the rotation of the (Rotarywing) it allows me to run stock rotation on both Wingtip Motors. This would really help with pollution issues the World has with Autos! ( Fly for hrs. per gal.)
    Charlie111 Looking for two HIGH PERFORMANCE motors with single channel speed control.BRUSH OR BRUSHLESS

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If you took a 501 or 455c.i. eng and trany ouy of a Front wheel Drive Like Toronado or Elderado (Older Models) 70s-60s you could mount that where the Rear Wheels should be.And Chop and Drop so it won't roll.I made a Trike that way ounce.Just took off the Front Bumper and put a Motorcycle Front end On It.From the Firewall back got Chopped off.I actually drove it Turn key start with auto trans.all disc brakes real cool.You'll need all the Power you can get! And with that weight in the rear it should Drift easier?
    Charlie111 Looking for two HIGH PERFORMANCE motors with single channel speed control.BRUSH OR BRUSHLESS