Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Unusual R/C
Reload this Page >

HELP ME FIND CHILDHOOD RC CARS

Community
Search
Notices
Unusual R/C Discuss Airships, Blimps, LTA, VTOL, Ground Effect Vehicles, Hovercaft and more.

HELP ME FIND CHILDHOOD RC CARS

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 08:35 PM
jacobsan13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP ME FIND CHILDHOOD RC CARS

Can someone help me find out what these rc cars from my childhood are called and where i can buy them.
The first one i not sure if it was a car or truck or dune buggy or something like that all i know is that it used a glove and not a joystick like controler to move it around and i think it was made by one of the big name companies that made these toy rc. The glove was what moved you would do some kind of guesture and it would move.
The second one is this one much like the other one i not sure of who mase it oe what it was called. This one was this rc car, i think. You xould run it one lile soda or juice andbdepending on what you used it would work better. Though since im not that sure on jow it worked i thinl it might have work with the drinl and some stuff that was in the box with the car that you mix with the drink of your chose and then it would go.
If anyone know of them and there names and where i could buy them get back to me with and email or whatever.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:10 AM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP ME FIND CHILDHOOD RC CARS

The second one isn't an RC car; it is a Hotwheels Formula Fueler. I have one! It is still cool to try it every once in a while. Here is a game about it I enjoyed playing on my 56k dialup line; http://www.hotwheels.com/en-us/games...rs-racers.html

The first one; no clue.