Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Fully Animated cockpit- Featuring Tigger

My newest video

A big thanks to Tripp Grissom for videoing the TiggerBat Sunday at the Griffin field. This video is a dream come true for me for many years.... I'm glad I finally got it done... I hope ya like it....

Last edited by Pecanpatch; 08-28-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    Marko
    Kyosho ST-RR, Revo, Rustler and many many airplanes. Check out my Photo Gallery. Google Geobat for more info.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    That is awesome!
    Brian Sauers

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Thanks, That Cat can Fly! Please share with friends
    Marko
    Kyosho ST-RR, Revo, Rustler and many many airplanes. Check out my Photo Gallery. Google Geobat for more info.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Nice Saucer un, plane not sure. Made me happy just watching, good songs too. Are you sure the aliens didn't up duct you ?. If you see them again , have them come pick me up ! Really Nice . Hank

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Thanks Hank,
    Please share with friends...
    Marko

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I will share with my friends, as soon as I get some. I got to admit Tripp before I opened up your Threat , I thought it was going to be just the old run of the mill stuff , ( flying dog house or lawn mower ect;. How in the world did you hide the controls in Geobat ?. Living out here in Tucson I see flying saucers all the time, it's getting so I don't even look up anymore. I also like to build using my imagination sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but it's still a enjoyment just in the building. And the sky is the limit ! .

Shortly I am going to post a picture and a short description of a project that has ( like you) consumed me since 2008 I hope you and our fellow RCU members enjoy it .

Thanks again Tripp
    Hank M

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Hey, My name is Mark, Tripp helped me video the model.....
    here is a build thread on how I did it...enjoy

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1985799
    Marko

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Hi Mark sorry about the mix up on names on my part. I will certainly check out the build and Thanks . I just poster my thread on my 2008 project ( 800 + popsicle sticks ) If you get a chance please check it out, and tell me what you think, I don't know about you but I fall asleep thinking about what some people might call strange but I call it a challenge. ( for example ) swept back wings on a J-3 Cub just to see how fast it will go. Some day they are going to come for me carrying that straight jacket. but I will be ready. Thanks again. Hank M