Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Unusual R/C
Reload this Page >

My take on the Skidoo MXZ800 New Bright

Community
Search
Notices
Unusual R/C Discuss Airships, Blimps, LTA, VTOL, Ground Effect Vehicles, Hovercaft and more.

My take on the Skidoo MXZ800 New Bright

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2015, 01:07 AM
greendog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no needfor the original batteries, try selling them on eebay.
Old 02-13-2015, 05:56 AM
rrussell121

I'm in the process of building my boy a mxz and I am having problems with all this plastic junk I see you have made a asume skid how much do you sell these for
Old 02-15-2015, 08:41 AM
greendog

Originally Posted by rrussell121
I'm in the process of building my boy a mxz and I am having problems with all this plastic junk I see you have made a asume skid how much do you sell these for
I know your pain with the plastic they used to mold this. Yes I did create my own skid with aluminum. I have made a second skid but however was planning on making a second sled but go nitro this time. As you can see in the former posting pictures, it turned out quite well I think! Humor me with a price for the rear skid of what you think would be fair.
Old 02-22-2015, 08:00 AM
rrussell121

thank you for getting back with me. Sorry I have been gone for a while. Since I've been gone I've made one that is working fine, not saying I would not want yours as it looks much better than mine. I don't know how much time you have put into making these little parts or how much it would cost for your supplies, so if you are interested in selling let me know a price as for now I am running fine. One thing I was looking for is the pictures of the guy's project that made clogs for his track drive, as mine is slipping even with the drive gears moved together with extra plastic removed. Have you heard of doing this, or have you done it yet?
Old 02-24-2015, 03:01 AM
greendog

I have not heard about the cog drive yet, ill see if I can locate his post. I personally havent had any ratcheting in the drive, but I only use the MXZ in snow, so I have plenty of give for it. As for the rear suspension, I would be modest saying I have about 20hrs in it......:-) as for the price , I will send you a private message with that information. If it seems too much, it only because I dont have excess to the machinery anymore. I am however learning mastercam and going to in the futrue try to make a bunch of these on a production level to keep the cost down! Thank you for your interest!
Old 03-22-2015, 04:05 PM
greendog

I have turnbuckles and ski trailing arm spindles for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested. Search new bright mxz800 .