Community
Search
Notices
Unusual R/C Discuss Airships, Blimps, LTA, VTOL, Ground Effect Vehicles, Hovercaft and more.

New Bright

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 01:52 AM
silent flight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Bright

I have a New Bright R/C snowmobile I purchased for my grandson. He was very happy with it, but we dropped it off the shelf and the left steering arm is broken. (The black plastic arm the wire steering rod goes into) also the left shock. Does anyone have any new or good used parts I could buy? Surely someone has a dismanlted one or has removed the stock parts doing a mod.. Thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 10:39 PM
KE4QPF

Default RE: New Bright

Give me a buzz over at RCBoards.com in PM. I'm rarely in here. I've got some blue plastic and red plastic New Bright stock spring shocks you can have for the price of shipping. I've also come up with some mods for using oil shocks in the New Bright angle formation, in lieu of the standard A-arm config they normally work off of. There's a whole sub-forum devoted to NB products over there. You should check it out. I'm sure that if you had a better hop up on your suspension, a spill off of the table wouldn't break the thing. I treat one of my rigs like it's a brick...

http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=0a125a11.flv

Don't do this with the spring shocks or you'll send the screws/rods straight through your body and because the springs have no give, you'll be breaking the arms again.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:51 AM
KE4QPF

Looks like I'm back over here now... RCBoards is now going to be DOA by the end to the week.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:09 PM
sefox

I also am looking for parts for a New Bright RC Ski-Doo (Model #6943) - 19.2V. There is a broken part on one of the skis where it pivots (black plastic piece with thin wires connecting. Also, I am looking for a remote control - 49 Mhz - to replace the one we have which is broken. Can anyone help? We found it very frustrating to discover that New Bright does not provide repair service or replacement parts and all manufacturing, etc. is based in China. Thanks to anyone who can help! My e-mail is [email protected]