RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Unusual R/C (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/unusual-r-c-245/)
-   -   Power Prop Flying Gliders (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/unusual-r-c-245/10301557-power-prop-flying-gliders.html)

Red Max 01-30-2011 09:23 PM

Power Prop Flying Gliders

I have also posted this in Toy Grade products, but I am not sure where this belongs. I purchased from an antique shop three toy grade gliders, in their origional packages. They appear to have age on them. They are called Power Prop Flying Gliders. There is no manufacturer's name on them and does not indicate where they were made (USA, etc.). One is a Lockheed P38J Lightning, has a number 7 on it. One is a Thunderolt F-47 D, has a number 5 on it, and one is a Focke Wulf 190 A-4, has a number 1 on it. All the packages have on the front is pictures of the planes they were supposed to simulate, a "bulls eye" with a three bladed prop in front of it, and it says "Fly with Power Prop Flying Gliders. There is no bar code or anything like that on it, so I believe they have some age. There is pictures of all the planes available on the back with a picture of assembly procedure. Each plane is numbered one through twelve. Does anyone know any history on these planes or any info if they have much value? All info appreciated greatly.

RC MANIAC119 01-31-2011 03:58 AM

RE: Power Prop Flying Gliders

POST A PICTURE...........

Red Max 01-31-2011 07:13 AM

I have tried to upload pics, but it does not work. I think RC Universe is having some problems with uploading pics.

RC MANIAC119 01-31-2011 11:25 AM

Maybe your pictures are too big...........SHRINK THEM AND TRY AGAIN!!

Red Max 01-31-2011 09:15 PM

I have tried again numerous times to upload pics. No luck. I can e-mail them to you if you really want to see the pics.

RC MANIAC119 02-01-2011 03:57 AM

Please,send them to me.....I will post them for you.

[email protected]

:D

JohnBuckner 02-02-2011 03:15 PM

I am interesting in seeing the pictures and may be interested in a purchase if that is your intent.

Try posting just one picture at a time, this does work when the wrong server is up here.

John

JohnBuckner 02-02-2011 03:18 PM

Red Max 02-02-2011 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I will try one at a time. I would probably sell. Not sure

Red Max 02-02-2011 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The first one worked. Here goes he second, back side view.

s_harn 02-10-2011 09:15 AM

i remember those o.o used to buy them for a buck from the hardware store in winsted mn when i was growin up.