Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > User Product Reviews
Reload this Page >

Buyer Beware - Extreme Flight RC poor customer service

Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Buyer Beware - Extreme Flight RC poor customer service

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 05:30 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by jbeech
So you buy a used plane off Craig's List, you crash it (apparently because of a poor build since thread locker wasn't used on a bolt that subsequently failed because of the lack), and you have the gall to call out the company who sells the models new - in public no less? Moreover, you have the nerve to post this as a 'service' to others . . . seriously?!? Good grief - and no offense because I know this is RC Universe - but what planet are you from? I've been around RC for decades and never seen the likes of this vindictive bit of trash talking. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to malign a small business owner for something in which he bears zero responsibility.

Yo , Mr. Thread necro , , You DO realize your yelling at someone almost SIX YEARS after the fact , yes ? Here's a little tip for ya , next time your gonna blast someone for posting a rant thread , take the .02 of a second it'll take to scroll back to the original post and check the date , which in this case was back in November 2011 !!!!
Old 08-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Lownverted
My Feedback: (4)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
Yo , Mr. Thread necro , , You DO realize your yelling at someone almost SIX YEARS after the fact , yes ? Here's a little tip for ya , next time your gonna blast someone for posting a rant thread , take the .02 of a second it'll take to scroll back to the original post and check the date , which in this case was back in November 2011 !!!!
Lol....burn!