Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

BananaHobby ???????

Hi first post..Is anyone else having an issue with BananaHobby????? I bought a DH 9116 that has a few problems and my whole order did not come. Well I have written them 3 time in the past week and no reply.... Calling them is a waste of time and electricity tehey never answer? What gives?????

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: BananaHobby ???????

This is a familiar story.

If you want to read more stories like this, go down to the bottom right corner of this page, click the icon to search with Google, and type in Banana Hobby. Look at all the RC Universe results.

Sorry. Check here first.
    Dave Olson
    The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him GKChesterton

Thanks for the input, luckily I paid through Paypal. I just started a claim with them. Let them handle it. Banana Hobby wants to goof around, not with me they don't.

Well it took well over a month from my first attempt to contact BH to resolve this matter. But it is finally done. I have an operable 9116 and a refund for the missing items. It is a shame these people do not respond to gentlemanly or ladylike behavior only nastyness and threats, or pressure from a paypal complaint. My only advice is stay away from them "the bitterness of poor service lingers long after the sweet taste of a low price is gone". Buyer beware!!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I heard that!!!! Sounds like good advice.

Frank
    AMA #5810
    CPA # 73
    Contest Director
    AMA Introductory Flight Instructor