Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > User Product Reviews
Reload this Page >

Hobbico Lithium Volt Meter Discontinued

Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Hobbico Lithium Volt Meter Discontinued

Old 12-06-2012, 06:40 PM
jmcowart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobbico Lithium Volt Meter Discontinued

Does anyone know why the neat little Hobbico Lithium Volt Meter was discontinued? Ihave one and have been using it apparently successfully for about a year, and wanted to get a couple more for flight box, etc.

Couldn't find them anywhere online and finally emailed Hobbico. They replied simply that the LVM had been discontinued.

Was there a problem with them. Am working with unreliable readings when I use the lttle meter?

Just wondered. If anyone knows the story I would sure like to know. Thanks much. Mike.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:08 AM
raptureboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Hobbico Lithium Volt Meter Discontinued

why not ask hobbico? Try over in the manufactures forum. If you mean the little cell tester for checking the cell voltage then they are available all over from various vendors. Try common sense rc.