User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Scam site in china!!! Warning warning warning!!!

Old 10-18-2013, 05:22 PM
gizmospal

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Scam site in china!!! Warning warning warning!!!

Too good to be true and it cost me $540 to the lying thieves in China at a website/webstore called gabahab.com Good looking site with all sorts of planes, cars, helicopters, motors,, fishing gear, printing equipment, shop tools etc etc etc, and I ignored the red flag: payments only accepted by Western Union or Wire Transfer. They are nice and polite and give very friendly courteous email replies until you have sent you money, and then they don't exist. No replies to about 10 emails. After investigation of other model forums which I should have done before ordering, I find that I am not the only one taken in by this bunch of lying thieves. And they have more than one website/webstore, but the common thing is the email address: it is businessideofmine@gmail.com and seems to have the name of Emily Chen. So if you see this site with this email address DO NOT ORDER ANTHING FROM THEM!!!!! The money was sent to a Jigang Du in China, so avoid anything that you see with this name also.

The sweet candy of a unbelievable low price was just too good to be true, and I let myself get sucked in, and now $530 is as gone as this morning breakfast......

I do not navigate these forum sites very well and it took me 2 days just to get to be able to post this, so if you have any comments, please send it to my home email of rocketmn@nemontel.net, as I probly won't get back to this forum very soon.
Old 10-19-2013, 02:30 AM
vasek
My Feedback: (4)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thanks for the heads up!
China... communist principles with a huge capitalist desire.... they will rule the world some day. Bummer
Old 11-05-2013, 03:02 PM
coralcape
My Feedback: (4)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Don't feel so bad. I got taken by the same outfit., only they id themselves as "baiduplaza,com". They got $320 from me. red