Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Microfasteners

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Lanternsbeam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Microfasteners

Here's my two cents on nuts and bolts and screws, and hopefully that will save you dollars. I was always an OEM parts guy, always figured it was best to buy factory replacements. But here is the thing, with the abundance of cheap foreign fasteners, you can not only pay a lot more, but you may not get the quality you are expecting.

My solution is Microfasteners. They have an incredible inventory, great prices, and no, you do not have to buy by the gross. They know their stuff, they are responsive, they want your business, and they always guarantee satisfaction. But here is the kicker, they buy from trusted suppliers, and deliver the best quality, sometimes better than factory original. They buy in ridiculously large quantities, and you save. And they know their stuff, they will even match what you need if you send a sample.

I happen to live near their location, so they gave me the nickel tour. It is a candy store for hardware. The selection is amazing, and they have some really nice kits too. They listen to what the enthusiast wants, and they respond.

Check them out on the web.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:49 PM
rcuser004
My Feedback: (287)

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

RTL Fasteners in Chesapeake, VA is an even better one, more competitive, excellent quality and larger selections: [email protected]
Old 06-28-2016, 04:50 PM
cotman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

top notch people to deal with. been using them for years now. never been disappointed. service is great and delivery fast. give them a try