Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Q4 Nano Copter

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 06:03 AM
EddyP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Q4 Nano Copter

I know that this quadcopter isn't as epic as the ones you can build yourself, but when I saw it, I couldn't resist giving it a go. It's a little one for use within the house after all.

I bought the Q4 Nano Copter from RED5 who offer a range of different remote control toys for Quadcopter beginners. Its under £30 too so would make an awesome little gift for someone.

Find it here: http://www.red5.co.uk/remote-control...uadcopter.aspx

Initial thoughts:
  • Really easy to fly.
  • Almost indestructible. Crashed it a few times and it hasn't seem to have harmed it much.
  • One disadvantage is that the controller is extremely sensitive when adjusting the amount of throttle for height, so be sure to be careful when flying this product.
  • I have managed to do both front and back flips with it and land it.

As I said, not the usual quadcopter to buy but a very entertaining one and one of the smallest in the world.

Would certainly recommend.

Old 06-03-2014, 09:16 AM
docflash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that looks like fun! did it come w/ a transmitter or did you use an existing one? i just bought a similar sized quad (nano qx) and plan to use my spektrum dx7 and am looking for setup info.