Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > User Product Reviews
Reload this Page >

Hello, I'm new here and new to the RC community in general.

Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Hello, I'm new here and new to the RC community in general.

Old 12-17-2015, 10:33 AM
SinisterSnake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, I'm new here and new to the RC community in general.

First and foremost, I'd like to introduce myself. I am from Atlantic City, Nj but currently reside in EHT, Nj. I only know two people other than myself into RC but they are quite busy.

I just purchased my very first RC, other than the slow ones I got for my birthday when I was 12 lol. The model is the Ford Mustang Vaterra V100-S, the 1/10th scale. I went electric for numerous reasons. More quiet, Nitro is not purchasable near by, and I'd enjoy some mudding one I get a crawler.

The Mustang has not arrived yet, maybe a week it'll be arriving on my doorstep!! I love the sleek body, and all around the realistic aspec of the model. Not familiar with motors, esc, suspension just yet, but I'm ready to invest my time and money into this hobby. After all, I'm sick of spending money on my real vehicle lol. In the meantime, I'll gather as much information on this site until my RC arrives, then I'll write a review.
Old 12-18-2015, 03:59 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Welcome aboard SinisterSnake....I'm sure you will be checking into the car threads a lot...

Jerry
Old 12-30-2015, 08:15 AM
SinisterSnake

Default Happy W my decision.

Took me 20minutes to learn how to upload a picture lol but I succeeded. I love this thing, but already want to upgrade it!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	2138561  
Old 01-07-2016, 05:33 PM
SinisterSnake

Lowered it a tad bit. Looks mean! It dies too quickly though.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	2140225