Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

custom vinyl graphics

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 09:00 PM
majortom-RCU
My Feedback: (40)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default custom vinyl graphics

Just want to pass along my satisfaction with custom vinyl graphics supplied by Bill Fulmer, http://www.customcutgrafix.com/. His website claims to offer "lowest prices anywhere". That makes it sound maybe on the cheap side, but I want to say his service is first rate, good quality and expeditious delivery along with good communications. I haven't comparison shopped, just took him and his ads at his word, but I doubt you'd find anything more economically priced. A few times I used the Coverite alphabets from my LHS, finding them not at all user friendly, ruined at least as many as I got on straight. With Bill, I get my graphics ready to stick on, no laborious picking off, cleaning up, positioning one character at a time--just peel the whole string from the release paper, lay it down all in one piece, burnish it down, peel off the carrier paper and you're done. Anything you can create (or even just describe) graphically, Bill can deliver in your choice of size, font, color, quantity, send you e-mail proofs for your approval, and deliver by mail in a few days, paid by PayPal or check. He's a modeler himself, and needs your business to pay for fuel.
Old 02-13-2004, 09:26 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: custom vinyl graphics

Yes, Bill does good work!
Old 03-04-2004, 04:38 PM
waagbuck
My Feedback: (1)

I am one of Bill's satisfied customers. He did a great job for me creating vinyl lettering for with nothing but a photograph of the full scale plane and a rough dimension of my model - wingspan, etc. Bill actually went out on the internet, found other photographs of the plane, identified the lettering for the underside of the wing, and sent me back a list of the lettering that would be needed. I first contacted him on a Tuesday I think and I had my lettering by Saturday - great price, great service, and the letters look absolutely perfect.
Old 03-04-2004, 06:59 PM
Jerry Sigur

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bill's graphics are the best. I use them on all my models.
His prices are the lowest, but nothing cheap about his
product.
Jerry
Old 03-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Spoon-RCU

I am also a satisfied customer. He really helped me with my ideas by translating what I wanted into what he could do. Really finishes a plane. His prices are very reasonable and he gets them to you very quickly.

Spoon