Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

This forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 11:11 PM
airsteve172

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default This forum

I just spent close to 3 hours typing out a post only to have it completely disappear after hitting the "ok" button. Suffice it to say that you can take this thing and stick it where the sun doesn't shine!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:25 AM
cutaway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This forum

You probably hit the Cancel button rather than the OK button.

If you're going to spend 3 hours writing something, might it be more prudent to compose it in some real editor first, where you can save it locally, then cut/paste it into the posting window?
Old 10-05-2007, 06:24 AM
Cryhavoc
My Feedback: (46)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This forum

Cutaway's correct. You should compose in another program then paste your completed material into the page. I know it's infuriating because it's happened to me several times. I don't think you hit cancel, the process times out. Whenever I do a long post like that I always develop it in another program. Hard lesson.