Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

two arfs comparison

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2003, 08:52 PM
78-lt
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two arfs comparison

hi
i built a world models t34 mentor which came with an excellent hardware package,assembled with metal hinges all around.this is my first low wing plane and i love it took about ten hours to assemble flys great. the only thing i've changed were the wheels as they were to small for our grass field it has a nose wheel for landing, i would defenitly purchase another world models kit again,cost is 129.00 the arf i have now is a great planes super sportster 40 boy what a difference full of wrinkls not as good a hardware package and those cheap ca in hinges that will probably take me longer to put in than building the world models arf this is a tail dragger that was recommended to me for a first time begginer for ease of flying i figure twice the time to get this one done this one cost me 149.00 think world models is a better deal. haven't flown it yet as i am still working on it.
78-lt