Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > User Product Reviews
Reload this Page >

Hobbt King - Version 3 Intergrated Receiver/Stabilizer

Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Hobbt King - Version 3 Intergrated Receiver/Stabilizer

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Parkflyer939215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Hobbt King - Version 3 Intergrated Receiver/Stabilizer

I am not pleased with the stabilization feature of this product. The correction provided by the gyro's are momentary ( quick movement ) and do not track the correction of the plane. Curious if anyone has noticed this or have some suggestion to improve on this, besides using a sledge hammer ... lol .. The basic receiver functions appear to be great. Have several flights with no servo problems or range.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Parkflyer939215
I am not pleased with the stabilization feature of this product. The correction provided by the gyro's are momentary ( quick movement ) and do not track the correction of the plane. Curious if anyone has noticed this or have some suggestion to improve on this, besides using a sledge hammer ... lol .. The basic receiver functions appear to be great. Have several flights with no servo problems or range.
The sledge hammer is a good option and threatening to feed my Heli gyros to the dog usually makes them behave. I don't have the device you mentioned but I have several small E-flite aircraft with AS3X and they behave the same.. the correction is very quick and momentary, it does not track aircraft attitude. This is not like an autopilot system, The stabilisation is to make the aircraft fly smoother in gusty conditions and turbulence by instantly correcting deviations before they occur.

There are different devices available if you want something to self correct your aircraft back to level flight when you let go of the sticks.

Last edited by Rob2160; 11-24-2013 at 02:56 PM.