Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Nitro Junk

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Eagledriver2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro Junk

Thank you Capt for the email info i will give them a try,iReally hope she can help me? all you guys are Great here iam glad iam a member herethanks for all the help
Old 02-12-2011, 05:27 PM
SunnyFlyer09

This is a Chinese firm, they have zero concept of customer service. Al of their people are Chinese and they just don't care about anything other than profit. They are incapable of the customer service concept. Money is number one. They cannot communicate in English. Its the Chinese culture conflicting with American demands. They do not have the capability to understand.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:13 AM
bjcbs
My Feedback: (47)

I received an EP Senorita with missing parts. After 3 tries on their live chat (available on their website) they sent me the missing parts. With persistence, it can work. Received no response from emails. Customer service is not great, but can be done.

Barry
Old 04-06-2011, 03:54 AM
tjrad001

Ihave bought two models from nitro planes one kit and one ARF. The ARF was the airfield Spitfire 800mm. It took 36 grams of weight to get the CG correct this slowed the plane down I'm sure and it flew ok at best. It was still real jumpy and I could never get the trim right and foolishly I tried to fly it in some wind, end of model. It was not enjoyable to fly at all. The other is a P-51D kit they had on sale. This kit does fly decently however as mentioned in an earlier post "you get what you pay for". IMHO these models should be built by the experienced modeler as they don't seem to come out of the box even close to flying properly.If you don't know how to build models and don't have the proper tools especially a CG machine I think your experience with Nitro will be disappointing.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:08 AM
jetdeck

hey everyone, i've got 4 nitroplanes models, one is the airfield f4 edf the other f-16 edf from airfield, also have the big f-86 140 sabre, and thesuperfalcon 120, the only issues i have is finding a good 2 stroke for them, otherwise never recieved any damage and any issues with there planes, all went together good no parts issues, id buy other planes from them, yeah you come across some bad ones but any arf you get from anyone, your bound to get a bad one
Old 06-24-2012, 08:28 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So from the information gathered here, the end result is Stay away from NitroModels. Well I have heard that before. What good is it to spend good money on a ARF, if you have to spend time waiting for missing parts to arrive? Replacing damaged parts from shipping? And dealing with a company with no working knowledge of customer service?

Then there are always those that proclaim that they have never had problems, never a missing part, and their customer service is spectacular.

I'll pass and use a more reputable company.

Frank