Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > User Product Reviews
Reload this Page >

Green Tacon BL motors From Hobbypartz.com

Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

Green Tacon BL motors From Hobbypartz.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 03:56 PM
cika
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Green Tacon BL motors From Hobbypartz.com

Well, I was questioning these motors due to there price. But I bought a 60A esc, 6000kv 5.5t ezrun combo as my first brushless system with excellent results. So when they went on sale and I wasable to get one for under$30 shipped, I grabbed one. I mean you cant beat a true 540 canned motor (no fins) for that price. Firstimpressionwas, heavy, feels solid and shaft spins smoothly. Looks likea castle! Its not a rebadged Ezrun. It considerably heavier than my 5.5t Ez motor and my Castle 5700. It came withbullet connectors pre-installed and a set for the esc a well. So.. looking good so far. I ran it with a EzRun 60A esc and A Mamba Max esc and I was shocked with its performance! It ran rally good. I bought the 3930kv and Im running it in a 1/10 SCT right now with 2s lipos and its great. It's geared 19/88 and runs fast with plenty of punch. Runs fairly cool with a little cogging. Not enough to interfear with running. What do you expect for $23! But if they ever come back in stock I plan on getting at least two more. There excellent motors for there price. I've had it for two months now and have ran it in 1/10 Stadium Trucks,Monster Trucks and now the Short Course will it seems to be a great match on 2s.I'd give it a 10 for its price and getting it in mymailbox withina week.