Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera #4 Fixed Pitch Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 01:26 PM
soloboss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera #4 Fixed Pitch Parts

Soloboss here. I was on the Efight forum a couple of years ago. I've been out of single rotor helis for a couple of years and I don't see me going back in. For lazy afternoons I enjoy the peaceful flight of a coaxial And that leaves me with a pile of parts for the #4. Some of these parts were bought for the Walkera and some were bought for a Falcon 40 fixed pitch.
I don't want to sell on this forum - I'll look for the For Sale part of RC Universe or I'll put it all on ebay. But since you guys work with these wonderful little helicopters, I thought I'd ask if anyone is interested in a package deal. I need to put together a price of some kind, but it's all for sale. I see the Walkera is now a 2.4gHz unit? Mine is an older 72 mhz radio unit, so there would be no reason to package and pay to ship the radio gear. I've got spare parts, Super Skids mounted on my Falcon, upgraded motor - the stuff a guy accumulates over a few years of flying.
If there's any interest, post a reply or send me a PM and I'll make a list.

Soloboss
Old 10-05-2010, 08:02 AM
dchin62973

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera #4 Fixed Pitch Parts

You can easily upgrade your 35/72Mhz Walkera #4 into the 2.4Ghz Verison. Just buy the new Rx-2421 and install onto your heli. All you then need is a WK-2401, WK-2402, or the WK-2801 and you are good to go. Below is a video of some CNC Metal mods, Super Skids, Titanium tail boom, Direct Drive (DD) Tail kit, that we added onto this nice low cost beginners heli. The Exceed Falcon 40 V2 is exactly the same as the new 2.4Ghz Walkera 4# helicopter. but without a metal head or swashplate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGwOXkn2Cj0[/youtube]

[8D]