Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera 180Z Servos

Old 11-09-2010, 12:25 AM
FDflier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera 180Z Servos

Big crash today...I'm going to need some parts.

Question: Are the cyclic servos on this bird proprietory or can I buy others? What size are they? What do you recommend? I can buy them as a pair from the Walkera dealers for about $27.00. I've had no problems with them until I stripped this one. Maybe I should just but the Walkera servos. The tail servo appears OK.

Thanks in advanceJeff
Old 11-13-2010, 05:18 AM
bureaucb

Default RE: Walkera 180Z Servos

Hello,

I've noticed that the way they mount is different then any other that I know of.  I've used the ESky Belt CP V2 servo on the tail and that seems to work OK.  You would have to trim the mountings in order to fit.  Not sure if it's worth it.

Old 11-13-2010, 04:53 PM
FDflier

Default RE: Walkera 180Z Servos

Thats what I was afraid of. I went ahead and ordered new servos from WOW Hobbies. All the small servos I found online looked like they mounted differently. My next heli will be a 450 clone. I think parts availablity is important. Servos for this 180 are $13.50 ea. and you have to by two at a time. I think servos for a 450 can be had for $4.00!

Thanks for the replyJeffr