Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera Throttle Hold Problem

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 11:14 AM
gs550t1981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera Throttle Hold Problem

I just finished setting up a Dragonfly HM68. It is all original except I installed an orange Rx for use with my Dx6i and I am using a walkera gyro that I purchased separately. The problem I am having is that when I turn throttle hold on than back off the motor starts spooling up even though the throttle is all the way down.It is fine when I first plug the battery in until I turn throttle hold on than back off. I don't know what is causing this and it is pretty dangerous. Anyone come across this and how can I fix it?
Old 08-09-2012, 05:09 PM
ghostheli43432

Default RE: Walkera Throttle Hold Problem

should double check your reciever cause walkera heli may not except spectrum transmitter, im assuming you have from what ive been reading you may have to get a walkera/devo tx or change out the receiver. but be honest im new also but its something ive been noticing in my reads.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:11 PM
ghostheli43432

should double check your reciever cause walkera heli may not except spectrum transmitter, im assuming you have from what ive been reading you may have to get a walkera/devo tx or change out the receiver. but be honest im new also but its something ive been noticing in my reads.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:34 PM
gs550t1981

I am using a dx6i and the receiver in the heli is an orange rx. It is fine to use my setup. Only Spektrum radios can be used with these receivers.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:31 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Do you have the throttle trim at lowest position?