Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

No lift and possible servo issue Walkera 22E

Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

No lift and possible servo issue Walkera 22E

Old 01-05-2014, 06:58 PM
bmxermullarkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No lift and possible servo issue Walkera 22E

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to my rc helicopter which explains why the first time I used it, I crashed it. After ordering some parts and fixing it, I tried to get lift with it and I just couldn't. I found that when I adjusted the pitch through the transmitters dial, it did pretty much nothing. Also when i just simply go forward and back/ left and right on the right stick, it is a very uneven turn on the servo and it seems like there just isn't enough movement coming off the servo. I am mainly having issues with the pitch being incorrect though because i am not getting any lift. Is the lift supposed to come from the flybar coming up or is it electronic? Is there any way that you guys could thing of that could help me get lift? Thanks.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:14 AM
dchin62973

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a 6-channel CP Helicopter and the collective pitch is probably not setup properly. You will need to adjust the three cyclic servos and the transmitter's PIT (Pitch) controls. What Walkera transmitter are you using ? WK-2601, WK-2602, WK-2603, WK-2801 or a DEVO transmitter ?