Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Dragonfly 35 radio suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 07:21 AM
Gear-Head
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dragonfly 35 radio suggestions?

So I just recently purchased my Dragonfly 35, I found the radio to be really glitchy and generally garbage. I am new to the heli scene and well the included instructions with the heli were little to no use at all. While it does talk about throttle curves, and mixing ect even includes nifty graphs and suggestions for different types of flight they do a terrible job relating the mixing and throttle curves to the two knobs on the radio. My point in all this fun is I would like to go to a radio that is maybe a bit more user friendly than the one I have, or possibly some explaination of how this one operates (I will still need a new radio however as the right stick on mine seems to have some malfunction) anyway any advise in radio and servo setup would be great!

PS. I ordered the brushless setup which will be going in the heli as soon as I get it.
Old 01-12-2006, 04:19 AM
Gear-Head
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dragonfly 35 radio suggestions?

Well since nobody wants to give me any advice here I did some research and have decided I am going to go with the DX9, I like what I have read about it and I think it will work well for my needs.