Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

Walkera #4 Spinning out of control

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera #4 Spinning out of control

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 11:41 PM
1-cophere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera #4 Spinning out of control

Hi,

I am a new as they come... I purchased a Walkera #4 and I can't seem to get it from spinning counter clockwise when I throttle the heli up.

Please what am I doing wrong and how do I correct this out of Control Walkera !!!

Eddie
Old 01-26-2006, 09:19 AM
chris6414
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Walkera #4 Spinning out of control

New or used? If new, try to plug the helo to the battery and wait 10 seconds. Then before turning on the radio make sure the throttle and it's trim is all the way to minimum. If the motor fails to turn, it may be bad. If you have a voltmeter check the leads and see if you have voltage. Be careful of the rotors. I would remove them when checking this. If you have voltage then the motor is bad. Good luck.
Old 01-26-2006, 09:33 AM
xrapidx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera #4 Spinning out of control

I had the same problem with mine. Probably a fried rear motor. Take the canopy off and check that the cable is plugged in.