Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

WALKERA 37

Old 03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
ausaero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WALKERA 37

Thanks Baby Huey. It worked! Managed to fix her last night per your suggestion. I wonder why i didnt think of that. Been struggling for the past 2 weeks trying to figure out what the problem was.

I'm hoping to fly her later after work. Weather has been perfect lately here in Brisbane, Australia.

Cheers

ausaero

Old 03-04-2008, 10:32 PM
babyhuey

Glad to help,
One of my life long dreams is to come and see your country someday (by the way of Hawaii of course!) If I could I would take a tour of that part of the world by ship.
Just need the correct lotto ticket and I'm on my way.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Gibi

Hello!!!!!

Im a newcomer to this R/c helicopter thing. My friend owns a store and sold me this really cheap  walkera 37# and since my only previous heli experience is limited to a tinny but super fun alloy shrak, I have like a gazillion questions. 
When I opened the box  (not before reading this thread) I had a few surprises. My heli comes with the Hytech 55 servos and with a a wk g011 gyro. 
I went and tried to fly it a little, but the damned thing wont leave the ground. Even when I apply maximal throttle wont even move. So I took it back to my friends store and he gave me a new one.  Came home and tried it again and about half throttle it kinda want to move, but then when I keep applying throttle, stops moving and just stand there. 
Im pretty sure the pitch is all wrong. Thought about the battery but this one came from factory with a lipo batt.  
Any advice.
Sorry about my english guys.. U know what they say about spanish people and english!!!
Thank before hand for your help. Ive wanted to get in this hobby for a while... I hope frustration wont kill it!

Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 AM
starheli

Stay away walkera man.....I have did before involve myself into this hobby. Go for the quality product such align....
Old 11-15-2009, 03:59 AM
Gibi

I wish I could.But im a poor student, and i'm starting to build a spitfire (or trying to) from scratch and the thing has taken pretty much all of my money,and since I've already bought it I might as well have some fun with it and try to learn to fly properly before I buy something better (and more expensive.).
About the not lifting... What do U think?.
Ive checked my servos arms are straight and my swashplate is leveled, but I have not a clue on what to do next!!
Thank you!