Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

walkera radio w/ flight sim?

Old 04-10-2006, 09:34 PM
okinhim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default walkera radio w/ flight sim?

I just downloaded the ClearView RC Flight Simulator from SVK systems. I am trying to connect the transmitter to my computer with the provided cable but not getting any response from the controls in the program. The settings option in the simulator has a spot to select what input works throttle, aileron etc.. but doesn't show any options such as channel 1. Has anyone else been able to get this to work or know what the com port settings should be. I currently have the settings as 9600 8-None-1-None. If anyone has a recommendation for other rc flight sims I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks, rick.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:46 PM
stents3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: walkera radio w/ flight sim?

By your post I would take it that your using thr game port on your PC. Try going into your "control panel" and click on "game controller"(this is on windows XP,but should be simular for '98). After clicking on "game controller" see if any of the control bars move when you move the sticks on the transmiter.DON'T do any calibrations here,it's just to see if yor computer is reading the signal from the transmitter. If they are, then it's just a matter of fooling around till you get the right assignments in ClearView.I'm using my ESky transmiter and I had to go through exactly the same thing.Here's a site that will help you out using the Walkera Xtmitters in FMS.Good luck http://www.radio-controlled-toys.com/jabo_fms.htm