Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera Battery Charger

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 08:16 PM
dibis60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera Battery Charger

I just got the Walkera dragonfly 36, and havent been able to fly it yet. It seemed to be hovering but crashed and bent the transverse shaft. I have been having problems with the battery charger: I can't tell which light is what. When it is plugged into the wall both red and green lights are lit, and when the battery is connected it is green. It stays green all the time and won't change. Even after I ran the batts. empty and plugged it in, it was still green. They get hot though. What do these lights mean?? Also, does anyone know of a good walkthrough site for beginners? The walkera manual is horrible.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:38 PM
ziggy653

Default RE: Walkera Battery Charger

CAUTION look at the mAh on the charger (400mAh) and the mAh on the battery (650mAh) = 1hour 40minute charge time.
Old 05-07-2006, 12:03 AM
soneebee

Default RE: Walkera Battery Charger

The Walkera wall charger does not have any cut off switch or any... the lights well it does not say anything but it is plugged when both light are on and once you place the battery in the red light turns off... this stays this was until you remove the battery.

the best thing is you always check if the battery is already charged by its temperature and ziggyis right computer for the amp hour rating of the battery and the charger.. using the walkera charger will charge the battery roughly 1hr 30 mins - 45 depending on the left charge on the pack....