Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Beware EHIROBO.COM

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 06:26 AM
soneebee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware EHIROBO.COM

hey guys if beware of this Walkera Supplier, very bad customer service, tend to ship out bad helis with incomplete parts, and ignore this ever happend.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Rdy12

Default RE: Beware EHIROBO.COM

Thanks. Would you, or anyone, happen to know anything about www.hobbyjapan2000.com? I.e. customer service, shipping methods, any prior ordering expirence?
Old 05-25-2006, 09:28 AM
Rdy12

Thanks. Would you, or anyone, know anything about www.hobbyjapan2000.com?
I.e customer sevice, shipping methods, any prior ordering experience?
Old 05-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Rdy12

Thanks. Would you, or anyone, know anything about www.hobbyjapan2000.com? I.e. customer service, shipping methods, etc.....
And does anyone have any prior ordering experiences????

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just unwittingly posted the same post 3 times in a row, didn't I?? Oops.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:49 AM
GTX SlotCar

Hobby Japan has a very bad reputation. There was quite a discussion about them a while ago, possibly on here but maybe on another forum.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:53 PM
olivierk

Bought a LiPo battery + charger from HobbyJapan a few weeks ago.
Order was processed quickly, and got my stuff in less than a week.
O.
Old 05-25-2006, 01:48 PM
sportygreg
My Feedback: (2)

I have heard both good and bad about HobbyJapan-they do have a good site at HJNET2000.com-lots of information and downloadable manuals for popular helicopters.Ehirobo delivers but they don't respond to questions or problems with an order.Hobby E Store is worse-you are lucky if you receive anything!
Old 05-25-2006, 02:16 PM
GTX SlotCar

ORIGINAL: olivierk

Bought a LiPo battery + charger from HobbyJapan a few weeks ago.
Order was processed quickly, and got my stuff in less than a week.
O.
That's good to hear. I don't think there is an etailer around that has 100% dissatisfied customers. Some are just better than others.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:26 PM
soneebee

ORIGINAL: rdy11

Thanks. Would you, or anyone, happen to know anything about www.hobbyjapan2000.com? I.e. customer service, shipping methods, any prior ordering expirence?
I've heard alot of bad experiences with this site. They have a bad reputation when it comes to cutomer service. and tend to shipped out used goods.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:11 PM
ERIC108

Go to rcandme.com and you will be happy if you are in the U.S. they are in texas. It takes about 2-3 days to get to Indiana. Parts and shipping are cheap. I have never heard anything bad about rcandme. I ordered some parts off of someone else and I have been waiting over 7 days they waited 3 days just to ship than they say it takes 5 days just to ship. They have to be in the states it is only 6 dollars to ship. They need to figure out that we want to get are parts so we can crash are helis and buy more parts. Duh!!
Old 05-27-2006, 03:33 AM
soneebee

I was looking for a good supplier for parts nearby like Hongkong which is only 1hr 45mins by plane.. it will cost me alot cheaper on the shipping cost.. I think RC and Me dont ship here.. if they do the shipping will cost me more than the parts itself.. have to travel all the way to the other side of the globe
Old 05-27-2006, 07:27 AM
armycopter

I agree, RCandME.com is great. I ordered parts two weeks ago and had them in 3 days (to Maine). I just ordered more parts [&o] Thursday night and they shipped Friday morning. I will probably see them on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how the holiday impacts it. I bought some stuff from Hoooby.com and they were pretty quick too. AllERC.com isn't bad either. (it's just became obvious how many parts I buy.

Mark
Old 05-27-2006, 08:36 AM
soneebee

ORIGINAL: armycopter

I agree, RCandME.com is great. I ordered parts two weeks ago and had them in 3 days (to Maine). I just ordered more parts [&o] Thursday night and they shipped Friday morning. I will probably see them on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how the holiday impacts it. I bought some stuff from Hoooby.com and they were pretty quick too. AllERC.com isn't bad either. (it's just became obvious how many parts I buy.

Mark
are all this suppliers from the US? are there any good reliable suppliers from HK?
Old 05-27-2006, 09:48 AM
hueyman

I've placed 3 orders from ehirobo in the past year - 5/7 day delivery to the US - no problems.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:34 AM
soneebee

ORIGINAL: hueyman

I've placed 3 orders from ehirobo in the past year - 5/7 day delivery to the US - no problems.
how come it only takes them 5-7 days delivery to the US while we are only 1hr45mins close to hongkong and it takes them
more than 2weeks before it arrives here.. I have charted all my orders from them nothing comes close to 5 days
I think they have a hub there in the US for parts or something. all my orders I keep tracking.. this is what I have...

Old 05-27-2006, 02:42 PM
kkyatch

I got a HB ESky CP2 from hobbyjapan2000.com in Christmas, I have not problem with delivery and product. The delivery only took 3 days to my house (I use the Express method). I also placed 6 - 7 orders for parts in the past 5 months and they are all ok. Their email response is fast too, most time I got reply within couple hours. Just want to share my experience.
Old 05-27-2006, 02:45 PM
kkyatch

Try to send an email to the shop before you place order and ask them some questions, and see how they hanlde your email. It is also a good way to test their support response time. I use this for every new shop before I place an order.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:15 PM
hueyman

Sent them 2 emails regarding questions on parts before ordering and they replied within 24 hrs. all three orders were shipped from HK as the package postage was from HK. Also had to pick 2 up from the local PO as i was not home at time of delivery. Don't know why it takes longer to get parts to the Islands. Call and ask, maybe it's customs or ???
Old 05-27-2006, 10:21 PM
soneebee

Sent them 2 emails regarding questions on parts before ordering and they replied within 24 hrs. all three orders were shipped from HK as the package postage was from HK. Also had to pick 2 up from the local PO as i was not home at time of delivery. Don't know why it takes longer to get parts to the Islands. Call and ask, maybe it's customs or ???

For all the goods that i get from ehirbo I always pick it up at the customs area.. and they are not delivered at the door step. I always hustle with customs and pay for customs duties and stuff. But you can see on the date on the card that I get from the mail. it always takes a long time for the good to arrive.. maybe it is because of the Philpost..

Ehirbo is really hard to talk to i have been mailing them for sometime now for the stuff there packing team left behind all i get frmo there mail is nothing but sh!* they keep on insisting that it is somewhat my problem... thats why i got really p!ss3d at them see one of my mails

Ehirobo,

Why should I send you the transmitter for repair. and why repair only?.
This is a totally new heli the transmitter was defective. Look at my email I sent you the problem the
exact day I got the heli. No use yet.. only out of the box. came from the post office stating that there was a defect
Now you are telling me that you will just repair it.

Why did you not check this before you shipped me the heli so there will be no problems
I specificaly told you to check everything before you ship it to me.
what did you do? see this mail dated April 24,2006 I told you to check the good before you ship

I am very un-happy with your reply.... you are not cooperative.. I dont think you understand english..
you are making loops and rounds. your just making me more unhappy with your replies and I think
this is your fault you have to make up for it.....................

TO FINALIZE THIS I AM VERY UPSET...

SEND ME ALL THE LEFT ITEMS ASAP SEND IT VIA DHL/UPS I WANT IT TO ARRIVE
WITHIN THE WEEK.. YOU HAVE ALREADY SPENT 1 WEEK JUST CONFIRMING AND
MAKING STUPID JUDGEMENTS MAKING ME THINK THAT THIS IS MY PROBLEM BUT IN REALITY
THE REAL PROBLEM WAS WITH YOUR PACKING TEAM
THEY ALREADY FORGOT TO SEND ME MY PURCHASED LIPO BATTERY/CHARGER
AND EVEN FORGOT THE TRAINING GEAR.AND EVEN 1PC BLADE. AND THE GOODS HAS A DEFECTIVE TX

SEND THIS ITEMS ASAP VIA DHL/UPS SO I CAN RECEIVE THIS BY THIS WEEK THIS IS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU LEFT IT BEHIND
I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG ALREADY

1 set HM000-117 ( 11.2V 2200 Mah Li Polymer battery with Charger )
1 training gear
1 pc Foam Blades

THIS IS NOT GOOD QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
THIS IS A VERY NEW ITEM THAT WAS NEVER BEEN USED
YOU EVEN ASSURED ME THAT WHAT YOU SENT ME WAS BRAND NEW
SEE YOUR OWN EMAIL!!!!!!

Dear Sir,

We would need to receive the item and check the problem before we ship out any item.
All of our products are checked before shipping out and they are directly come from Walkera
and they have quality control as well.

Best regards,
eHIROBO.com
----- Original Message -----

NEW ITEMS THAT ARE DEFECTIVE SHOULD BE REPLACED NOT FIXED
THAT IS WHAT WE CALL FACTORY DEFECT

YOU ARE ASKING ME TO SEND YOU THE TX FOR REPAIR
SENDING YOU THE TX WILL COST ME MORE IN SHIPPING THAN BUYING A NEW TX
AND IT WILL TAKE A VERY LONG TIME FOR YOU TO RETURN IT TO ME
NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK I WILL BE DOING WITH MY HELI IF I DONT HAVE A TX?

FOR THIS JUST SEND ME ALL THE LEFT ITEMS. WE ARE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE
WITH OUR CONVERSATION ON THE TRANSMITTER.

SEND ME THE TRANSACTION FOR THE LEFT ITEMS ASAP

Old 05-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Yade

I too have had problems with this store. They sent the wrong parts and asked me to pay shipping again for the correct parts. They never did send the correct parts, they just ignored me.

BTW, They also go by these site names:

www.besthobbysite.com
www.etamiya.com
Old 05-28-2006, 10:38 AM
soneebee

ORIGINAL: Yade

I too have had problems with this store. They sent the wrong parts and asked me to pay shipping again for the correct parts. They never did send the correct parts, they just ignored me.

BTW, They also go by these site names:

www.besthobbysite.com
www.etamiya.com

yeah they are all under teh authobhan corp or something.. just be aware of this shops.. tehy always want you to pay for the shipping even if it was there fault
Old 05-28-2006, 09:42 PM
hueyman

soneebee, i can see why your frustrated with Ehirobo. [:@] I have read a few threads about ppl receiving defective parts from H.K. vendors and having to pay more in return shipping to get a replacement. I guess i should consider myself lucky that it has not happened to me yet. I hope Ehirobo makes it right for you. Good luck.
Old 05-28-2006, 10:05 PM
soneebee

soneebee, i can see why your frustrated with Ehirobo. [:@] I have read a few threads about ppl receiving defective parts from H.K. vendors and having to pay more in return shipping to get a replacement. I guess i should consider myself lucky that it has not happened to me yet. I hope Ehirobo makes it right for you. Good luck.

Well in my last mail to them I told them that i will be reporting them to the HK police cyber crime division if they will still not work out with my request.. well they said that they wll be shipping the left goods.. and will work out on the other problems.. I am just hoping what they said is right.

Old 05-29-2006, 11:40 AM
buacc

I have bought 6 heli and many parts from ehirobo and i receive every order in about 1 weeks.
Also, they accept my pre-order for the Walkera newest products, e.g. i have asked them to pre-order Walkera 5#5 and Walkera #62 to me.

Actually, i think all online ship will has mistake in their order. I also have bought from japan2000. I also receive my order in good condition.

Why i change to ehirobo just because they have the most updated Walkera helicopters and parts. Also, they accept my pre-order, so that i can get the newest version of walkera porducts.

Actually, I don't think the hobby shop will send out the defective items. The defective items may come from walkera's poor quality control. Because i have experience to burn out the walkera ESC within 1 mins.

Old 05-29-2006, 08:49 PM
soneebee

buacc.. good for you.. your lucky that Ehirobo did a good job in sending you the items.. I have been mailing them on the left items.. they just ignored my mails.. this is why i got piss3d because they left it but the ignore you concern...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.