Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

so i got me a 56 ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 07:22 AM
oldschool269

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so i got me a 56 ...

Gday ,
hello to all here!!!
, this is my first post on THIS forum , LOL's

sacorski ?? SP

ebay got me ,,, dohhh

i have just got a 56 walkera ,(aka trex clone yada yada) ,, its got direct ccpm , and has the larger 380 brushless in it and out the box flys good , its heavy @ 700 grms and stable in the air , for me from a sim (g3) to flight was cool and i had two good flights and now have run up against a problem ,

On my mates bird (36) my mates jump from normal to invert on the radio he dials in full right rudder and holds it until the rpm has settled .. then releases's the rudder control and his chopper flys like it should with a pretty good tail lock for a 40$ gyro....

my 56 with the bigger 380 motor is torquing too hard , on the invert switch , i cant get enough range in the rudder stick to hold the chopper when im switching modes and the heli goes into a full on spin
, any more input into ideas to fix this ???

shouldnt it just kick the tail breifly ?? , not this wild spin stuff.. !!!

other than that i like the heli and aplaud walkera for giving us affordable vertical flight

thanks guys , have a great day

Jason