Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

USHobbysupply the best shop to buy

Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

USHobbysupply the best shop to buy

Old 09-27-2007, 08:37 PM
jy_flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default USHobbysupply the best shop to buy

I just ordered a HDX450SE V3 from USHobbySupply.com and Michael (the owner) has the BEST customer service, period! He will also beat any online price you quote him!! Plus he's in the Wash DC area so no overseas shipping. He's just staring out so he's real keen to work with the customers. For the doubtful reader/rc'er, I never post, but this experience made me want to let others know about this great store. BTW, Michael's rcuniverse login is USHobbySupply.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:11 PM
India

Default RE: USHobbysupply the best shop to buy

I agree with you. I just got my Walkera 4 from Michael and he does have good customer relations. He went above and beyond the call of duty with me. He answered many of my questions and assisted me with my doubts. USHobbySupply is a good way to start. I would buy from him again aswell as get parts if I needed them. Thumbs up to USHobbySupply!!

India
Old 10-01-2007, 11:07 PM
neweheliflyer

You can google the best deal online: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
Old 10-02-2007, 06:27 PM
India

Well anyone can Google and find deals. I'm not saying that there arent better deals out there. What I'm saying is, USHobbySupply has good customer service and willing to help.