Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Anyone buy from EHIROBO???

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 09:47 PM
BigTruckDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone buy from EHIROBO???

I made a order through pay pal and it got cancelled. They said there was a third party trying to access my account so they stopped it??? Anyone have same problems?
Old 05-06-2008, 04:11 PM
VulcanGrey

Default RE: Anyone buy from EHIROBO???

I've ordered from them on their website and through ebay (cwtco I think),, several times. Used paypal each time. No problems.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:22 PM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just got my order from them and no problems to report.. I was amazed at the fast shipping as well.. placed order on 4/29 and received 5/3.. not bad for 12.50 shipping from china... I've ordered a few times from them and never had a problem.. cwtco is the ebay company..
Old 05-06-2008, 10:58 PM
BigTruckDriver

Wow I need to check the e-bay company! Shipping for me was 54 dollars.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:28 AM
cenracer1

How did you have it shipped? I ordered a new head, motor and blades, came to 12.50, then I ordered more main and rotor blades and shipping was 8.50.. ... two orderes on two days, both arrived within a day of each other.. I was a bit surprised at the speed of the delivery, but I guess they sent it air.. they used a company called EMS which is China Post and they deliver thru the USPS here.. Pretty cool and their tracking number works with USPS tracking..
Old 05-07-2008, 09:45 AM
heliaction

I use them alot. They have been real good with the shipping speed and cost. Not all things perfect, i did receive a couple of items which were not working, cheap Chinese elecs i guess. Ehirobo did offer to replace if i sent the item back, but shipping cost to send back and shipping cost for new item all started to add up, so they offered another product (better) with a massive reduction in cost and with alot of arguing they paid for the shipping. Cant complain really, it is a risk we take when buying online.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:57 PM
BigTruckDriver

Air parcel off of their web site it was the cheapest they offered[&o]

Air Parcel Rate (7 business days to 14 business days to major countries + Handling): US$53.73
Sub-Total: US$190.98
Old 05-09-2008, 10:12 AM
cenracer1

go to their ebay store. .cwtco.. the shipping is much more reasonable.. I looked at their website and almost chocked when I saw the shipping charges..
Old 05-09-2008, 04:35 PM
VulcanGrey

hmm, i thought I bought my Walkera 60B from cwtco on ebay, but I bought it from besthobbysite. they were good to deal with and fast shipping (3days from HK) but their shipping was expensive.

I think i got the replacement aluminum parts from cwtco ($25+$25S.H.) which is still a steal, and the Elf Hobbies brushless and speed control from their Ehirobo's website. Shipping wasn't too bad.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:23 PM
cenracer1

sometimes I think that all these companies are one and the same.. they just have different shipping on different sites.. kind of confusing, but haven't had any problems with them at all... Shipping charges are a crapshoot with them, sometimes good and sometimes real bad.. I have found that if the part is real cheap, the shipping tends to be more expensive and visa versa..
Old 06-04-2008, 05:28 PM
AZheli

Wow! Unless CWTCO has a magic link elsewhere, they don't have squat for the 5#10 - many other helis, but not this one. Looks like all the otherguys from China have them, but nothing I could find stateside.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:33 AM
trebor3515

i orderd cx 450 v3 on 23rd march left hk post 28th just waiting for arrival cant track it with number just have to sit it out my first order from hk parts or cheap but the wait is a killer
anyway went to local hobby shop in my city got chating i mensiond i had perchest a heli from hk spoke to me after that like i he had somthing on my shoe and thay wonder way we shop abourd is lose
Old 04-11-2011, 11:41 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Sorry a little late as I just see this post..... Anyway, anything I can help you with? Please PM me your order number and I will sort it out for you ASAP.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:32 PM
jkersting

Default Terrible customer service!

Got a Hubsan X4 FPV and paid expensive for shipping.
When I got the quad here in Canada they have sent the ARF instead of RTF.
Note that they purposely keep ARTF in the description (instead of ARF or BNF)...

After couple e-mails got a word from manager, they wont send the remote without me paying for new shipping.. ridiculous.
Oh well, another chinese supplier to cross-off from my list.