Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Discouraging problems! :(

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 08:30 AM
HeliStyle
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Discouraging problems! :(

just because you get 30 minutes, doesn't mean you should, have you been checking the batteries and not going below the lvc of the battery, if you haven't been then you are going to damage the battery.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Sardukar

i dont need to prove nothing to you or anyone else on here.grow up if all you have to do is try and down people because your jealous then you need to get a life.or go on yahoo where people like you hang out.
No offense mate, but before you start telling me to go on yahoo, maybe you should learn to write better? I'd like to know how you are getting so much flight time, hence i asked for a video. Whats your problem with me asking a question? Maybe we are all missing out on something by not getting 25+ minutes of flight time on our helis like you get.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:14 PM
bad400

my grammer and spelling is fine mate.for if it doesnt come out that way it is because my mind is faster than my fingures.and ive are ready said my flight times are purely in house times.i mainly hover.im trying to do alot of hovering before i take my blade400 or walkera 60 metal outside.cause the last 2 i took outside flew away.id like to keep these 2.i have 7 heli`s all together.and my flight times ive stated are pretty accurate.i have a small room to fly/hover in so its not like my heli`s are full out.maybe i didnt stress that point earlier.so mate i dont come on here telling people what they can do because im god and know everything.i only tell my personal exsperiance`s with the heli`s i personaly own.not what you have or what tom,dick,and harry have cause i dont know what they have.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:36 PM
N1pster

bad400

How much juice (mah)you putting back in your batteries? Because with those flight times your killing them.
No more than 80% discharge etc etc

I think everybody would genuinely like to know how you manage to get your flight times, you must be doing something we aren't.
The price of batteries being what they are, it would be good if you could share the info.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:32 PM
bad400

i will say it again.I ONLY FLY IN MY HOUSE,WHICH IS SMALL.SO IM DOING MORE HOVERING THAN ANYTHING.SO THIS MEANS IM NOT FULL OUT,FEW OF MY HELIS ARE SMALL WITH BIGGER MOTORS WHICH MEAN LESS POWER TO FLY SMALLER HELIS IN SMALL ROOM THAT IS AGAIN THE HELI IS NOT STRAINING TO HOVER OR FLY IN MY SMALL HOUSE.LIKE TO DAY I WAS TRYING TO HOVER MY BLADE400 AND I WAS DOING THIS FOR CLOSE TO 30 MINUTES BEFORE A LOSS IN POWER.AND NO I DONT DRAIN TELL DEAD.

AGAIN IM NOT FLYING ALL OUT IN A SMALL ROOM
Old 03-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Fryed2aCrisp
My Feedback: (3)

I have had similar time, under similar conditions. Small room...adjusting pitch, practicing maneuvers while barely off the floor. Walkera 52 with carbon fiber blades cut down from 250 size. better than stock battery. I don't believe either of us would get same life while flying outdoors, or in a gym. I used the same charge and practiced on two days- yesterday and today, until recharging. Simple as that. : ) The original comment did sound like, say, a nitro flyer exclaiming that there is no way an electric heli can run this amount of time- record it, and prove it. Thanks for clearing it up. We all want to enjoy our time here.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:19 AM
bad400

may be i should have stated that my throttle curves where tweaked and the pitch curves were massive.
i read back through this thread and realized i also understated the batteries i was using.

on the 450s, like the blade400. i had 2450mAh batteries, and when just hovering with the curves tweaked i was getting at least 20 minute hovers.

you know, i still to this day have one of those 2450mAh batteries. now, it doesnt have the punch it did have, but its good enough for a solid ten minute hover.
here in michigan i get alot of indoor flight time, it seems like 7 months out of the year its too cold for me to be out side flying these helis.
i like flying, but not enough to being freezing.

i will contest that everything i posted in this thread to be pretty darn accurate.