Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Walkera dragonfly 22e

I just received a walkera 22e free, but oit was in peices. I've put it all together, but the main rotor blade turns and the back blade turns, but it won't lift off the ground, it will go left and right but not up. I think I have the servos crossed on the receiver and can't find any place on the web to show me which servo goes where on the receiver. I have one servo at the front near the nose and 2 together behind the rotor blades I don't know the name for what each servo does and I can't seem to find any help on the web, not even at the walkera website. I've already downloaded the manual and exploded view of it, but they don't show which servo gets plugged in where on the receiver. Can anyone help me out please and thank you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Walkera dragonfly 22e

I don't have the 22e but here is how it goes on the #52 so maybe you can replicate that. Looking from behind with the tail towards you:
    Front servo: Elevator
    Right servo: Aleron
    Left servo: PIT (can in some cases be called AUX2).

You need to unplug the motor and try to give throttle(pitch). The swach plate should move up. Then test the cyclic and see that the swash plate moves in the direction that you want. Start with the elevator direction (front/back) to see that the SP tilts forward and backwards and then check the aleron (side ways left/right).

/Hans.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

the nightranger 3d is the same heli the manual is perty well written http://www.venom-group.com//mmVENOMG...D%20Manual.pdf That will tell you all u need to know on where the servos and how to set it up.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Taylor Calisto

I just received a walkera 22e free, but oit was in peices. I've put it all together, but the main rotor blade turns and the back blade turns, but it won't lift off the ground, it will go left and right but not up. I think I have the servos crossed on the receiver and can't find any place on the web to show me which servo goes where on the receiver. I have one servo at the front near the nose and 2 together behind the rotor blades I don't know the name for what each servo does and I can't seem to find any help on the web, not even at the walkera website. I've already downloaded the manual and exploded view of it, but they don't show which servo gets plugged in where on the receiver. Can anyone help me out please and thank you.
    You an get the official user's manual for the Walkera #22E and the exploded diagram. Goto: http://www.rtf-heli.com/Downloads.html

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi,

I'm caling for help from Germany. On my 22e my receiver (rx-2604) smoked down and I had to replace this part. Unfortunately I ordered a rx-2605a hoping this new receiver will do the same functions as the rx-2604. First I stggeed with the different connectors (small plugs at the rx-2605a), but I got an internet-shop, which could supply all the needed connectors. So, after some playing with different attachments of the servos and also different settings of the DIP-switches at the wk-2601 transmitter, I could get the servos work in the right way.

But my problem is now, that I can't control the main and the tail motor. With the rx-2604 there was an speed controller for the brushed motors (main and tail), which had two signal cables from the speed controller to the receiver. The signal cables were colored white (main motor) and orange (tail motor), but each is only one wire. Now at the new rx-2605a receiver there are two double pinned plug-in positions which are marked with "main mot sig" and "tail mot sig". But as there are each two pins on these plug-ins and from the speed controller there is only one wire per motor, I don't know how to connect the speed controller to the receiver. I don't get both motors working. Does someone has an idea how to resolve this and to use the new rx-2605a receiver with the wk-2601 transmitter?
    I need all your help. Many thanks in advance.

Sorry for my long posting, but it's a very complex problem, or very easy, when you tell me, that I can't use the rx-2605a with the wk-2601.

Frank

Edited at May/10/2009

Sorry I attached this erroneously to this topic as reply.
    I replicated this as an additional discrete topic in this forum

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Get the proper Rx that was made for the Walkera HM #22E.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

What size is the set screw(grub screw) that goes into the wheel collar just above the main rotor sprocket? Is it 4-40 or 6-32

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: pzrwest

What size is the set screw(grub screw) that goes into the wheel collar just above the main rotor sprocket? Is it 4-40 or 6-32
    The grub screw is a M3x3mm Set Screw

If you need them, PM me.

[8D]