Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera FP helis

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 12:37 PM
tomcatguy74
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera FP helis

Hey all

I am looking to get a $50 walkera heli to learn how to fly my Blade 400. It is an FP heli.

Are these walkera fp helis any good an will it help me learn to fly my Blade 400?

Robert
Old 12-03-2009, 01:32 AM
klaze

Default RE: Walkera FP helis

ORIGINAL: tomcatguy74

Hey all

I am looking to get a $50 walkera heli to learn how to fly my Blade 400. It is an FP heli.

Are these walkera fp helis any good an will it help me learn to fly my Blade 400?

Robert
Which model?

The Walkera FP will teach you basic stick movements and FP orientation.. It won't teach you to fly the Blade 400 but it will help you to learn how to fly your Blade 400..

Most go with a Simulator to learn to fly the Blade 400.. Unfortunately a good sim costs almost as much as the Blade 400 itself..
Old 12-09-2009, 07:33 PM
empty_space

Default RE: Walkera FP helis

I would also suggest getting a sim, it helps out so much. I would recommend getting phoenix, it's $120 but it is worth it. Personally I think it has the best heli physics plus they have a bunch of updates often for free.

http://www.phoenix-sim.com/welcome.htm