Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

4#6S

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 04:09 PM
rcagpilot83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4#6S

Just got this little bugger from wow hobbies with the 31714 hop up motor and its a blast. Very stable hover. But I have been seeing mixed reviews on how it flies. Prior to this one I had been flying a msr and the cb180d. I can deffinitely say that the 4#6s flies completely different. I find that when you put the 4#6 in a direction it will continue in that direction and you have to correct it, with my msr and dragonfly if ur moving forward lets say and you bring the stick back to center, they will pretty much stop and come to a hover. The 4#6 just keeps goin lol. I also have a cp pro 2 and the 4#6 kinda flies similar to that. And I've seen other people write that it has FP stability but flies like a cp. Ofcoarse I've also read that some people are considering this a defect and think somethings wrong with it. Just curious to see what everyone thinks.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:21 PM
AtTheCross

Default RE: 4#6S

I have a modded 4#6, so it started out as a 4#6, then added the 3 axis rx, xp7a esc and a hp06 out runner. nice flying in the garage, more than hovering but can't really fff in the garage. will take it out tomorrow evening and see how it does. extremely stable, almost too stable, you're still flying vs a mSR where you kinda 'drive' it but still more fun than a mSR i think
Old 05-18-2010, 05:24 PM
rcagpilot83

Default RE: 4#6S

Had it out yesturday flew 4 batteries, what a blast. Very fast and has excellent control. I still say it flys alot like a cp though which so far doesn't bother me any. The 3 axis gyro makes a huge difference, I turned it off and tried hovering it and it was no wheres near as stable.