Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

CREATA 400 IS A P.O.S!!!!

Old 06-14-2010, 09:50 PM
DEATHPROOFHELI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CREATA 400 IS A P.O.S!!!!

If you are thinking of buying this GARBAGE..... DONT!!! I have had nothing but trouble wit this thing!!!! I shoould have went wit the 60B. It is weak, it uses N.O.R , thats why its more expensive. I have a 180D that is a workhorse, im extremely happy with it, crash after crash after crash, a broken skid an blades, the creata 400 had one TINY fall from around 4 feet, WITH A TRAINING GEAR!!!!! An nothing works right now, first it has a VERY bad vibration, replace the flybar, stripped the weak ass main gear, got a new one thats warped, now the tail servo is being crazy!!! It has a heading hold gyro that used to work, now you have to hold rudder right, then when you start to bring it nose in the heli just decides it doesnt want the rudder to respond anymore. I have had ONE crash with the creata 400 an nothing works. Im gonna think before i go with another C.P heli from walkera. Save your money an buy align

Old 06-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Correy

Default RE: CREATA 400 IS A P.O.S!!!!

That sucks bro! I saw the vid of the tail wag....that was really strange.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:50 PM
DEATHPROOFHELI

Ya im really bummed. I foyund the bent part, its not a bad heli...im just really frustrated i havent got to fly it much....waiting on parts an it wasnt the part i thought so RE ordered parts an WAITING!!! LOL Ill be back up in no time
Old 06-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Correy

This hobby involves a lot of waiting...LOL
Old 06-19-2010, 01:44 PM
dchin62973

This hobby isn't cheap. The bigger the heli, especially a CP as compared to a simple 4-Channel like the Walkera CB180D, the parts can get very expensive. A typical CP heli will have more parts to repair as it is a more complicated machine. The CB180D is simple and easy to repair.

[8D]
Old 06-19-2010, 01:55 PM
macz

yea thats why I went smaller...
Old 06-20-2010, 01:02 AM
DEATHPROOFHELI

Im not worried about price at all... i can afford that, the frustrating part is waiting. I wish i could just next day the parts from china lol. I would be happy then. Im trying to build up ALOT of spare parts so i dont have to wait as long. Little by little. As soon as i can get 3 to 5 of everything, ill be doing loops by the end of summer, i really want to hover invert, tail in nose in
Old 10-14-2010, 01:13 PM
mixnsound03
My Feedback: (1)

I'm thinking about getting Walkera HM 60B at a place on line HeliPal.com for $329.00 any help??