Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > War Room
Reload this Page >

1:6 M4A3 Sherman RC tank

Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

1:6 M4A3 Sherman RC tank

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:03 PM
FFmore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1:6 M4A3 Sherman RC tank

1:6 scale M4A3 Sherman RC tank

someone like it? we just release this item.
plswrite downur anycomments.many thanks.

v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjY4MjM4MTcy.html

specification:

Length:940mm
Wideth:420mm
height:450mm
Net weight: 26kg
construciton: fiberglass and aluminum
max speed:20km/h
max climb degree: 35 degrees
Old 07-12-2012, 04:57 AM
herrmill

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts
Default RE: 1:6 M4A3 Sherman RC tank

Shame its not a Hetzer...
Old 07-13-2012, 08:16 AM
mustclime

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All I hear is drive train noise. You ether needto make your drive train less noisie or make the soundsystem louder. Looks good though.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:59 PM
CarreraGTSCS
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I think it looks fantastic and it appears to have nice power. Excellent job on a model that many have been asking for for a long time.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:21 PM
yellowshaker
My Feedback: (1)

I think it look great too! It ceretainly made it over some rough terrain. How much are these Shermans? Do they come ready to run or do you have to supply your own electronics?
Old 09-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Perry S.

Excellent all terrain capability. Does it really go 20 kph? There seems to be a lot low end torque to have such a high speed as well.

Perry

Old 10-08-2012, 03:47 AM
barry3069

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice video dude..Sherman tank is one of thethe primary tank used by the United States during World War II and it was also distributed to the Allies. In the United Kingdom the M4 was given the name Sherman after Union General William Tecumseh Sherman. and subsequently the British name found its way into common use in the US. Many nations continued to use the tank in both training and combat roles into the late 20th century. The Sherman tank was comparatively fast and maneuverable, mechanically reliable, easy to manufacture and service, and produced in many special-purpose variants, whose capabilities differed greatly. It was effective in the infantry support role. Units equipped with Shermans defeated heavier tanks by use of outflanking tactics to strike the thinner flank armor utilizing superior numbers, or by using upgunned models working with tank destroyers.This great little scale model tank from Heng Long has been carefully designed to be an accurate replica of the original and features a lot of detail. It is a great introduction to radio controlled tanks or an excellent addition to any rc tank collection. The real working tracks and flashing gun with multiple sound effects are great fun for any tank fans.********