Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > War Room
Reload this Page >

1/10 HETZER Sd.Kfz. 138/2 (38t) little tank in all metal r/c configuration

Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

1/10 HETZER Sd.Kfz. 138/2 (38t) little tank in all metal r/c configuration

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 05:58 AM
Big Tanks of America

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/10 HETZER Sd.Kfz. 138/2 (38t) little tank in all metal r/c configuration

You will find our picture gallery and photo album on Facebook since there are many large pics.
To check out click here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9608143&type=3

This tank is also available in 1/6 and 1/4 scale.

More info and photos of our tanks can be seen on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/worldofrctanks

Leave your comment and LIKE us on Facebook.

Hans
www.big-tanks-plant.com

www.modelers-paradise.com
Old 07-14-2013, 06:20 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default RE: 1/10 HETZER Sd.Kfz. 138/2 (38t) little tank in all metal r/c configuration

Ever thought about 1/16th scale? Most of these large scales are out of everyones prices range and most are already into 1/16th anyway.

Just a thought.

~ Jeff
Old 07-14-2013, 06:50 AM
Big Tanks of America

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/10 HETZER Sd.Kfz. 138/2 (38t) little tank in all metal r/c configuration

Hi Jeff,
the market in 1/16 is already overrun by mostly Chinese manufacturers and our custom craftsmanship cannot compete with their mass production.
So we focus on the larger scales and quality custom work.
Even if the prices are beyond the 1/16 scale tanks you can still enjoy the quality and scale. I do like to look at classy cars that are not in my price range , but it is good to know that they are out there just in case.
So just enjoy the craftsmanship and don't let the prices bother you.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:28 PM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Well (ha ha) it has less to do with the competitions mass production and more about actual sales. I was just wondering why there were not any offerings in 1/16 as then your custom craftsmanship will speak for itself.

You can put a suit on a goat, but it's still a goat. The prices don't bother me at all but we here are more into 1/16 and maybe, just maybe if there was something we liked that hasn't been made we might just buy one. A Centurion, an M3 Lee, a Churchill? Something in 1/16 would most certainly be lower in price than $14,000.00.

So... interested in sales?

~ Jeff
Old 07-15-2013, 07:46 AM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Panther F

~ Jeff

Not yours apparently.

Don't you love condescension as a business practice?

Old 12-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Tanque

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther F
Well (ha ha) it has less to do with the competitions mass production and more about actual sales. I was just wondering why there were not any offerings in 1/16 as then your custom craftsmanship will speak for itself.

You can put a suit on a goat, but it's still a goat. The prices don't bother me at all but we here are more into 1/16 and maybe, just maybe if there was something we liked that hasn't been made we might just buy one. A Centurion, an M3 Lee, a Churchill? Something in 1/16 would most certainly be lower in price than $14,000.00.

~ Jeff
Well we've all seen where that got anyone who tried it, haven't we?

( Sorry I don't pop into the war room often and just saw this thread)

Jerry